Transform finance with blockchains
At Coinify we are looking to expand our development team with a new DevOps Engineer, who will work closely with our development teams to ensure our AWS infrastructure matches our needs. We use a plethora of AWS services such as EC2, ECS, RDS, ElasticSearch, ElastiCache as well as other services such as RabbitMQ and the ELK stack. We value no bureaucracy, no bullshit and the ability to do things the proper way.
If you have several years of experience building cloud infrastructure on AWS, are able to understand software internals, thrive in a fast paced environment and want to help us transform the world of finance by developing awesome software, apply now!
At Coinify you will….
- Be involved in all phases of developing Coinify’s trading & payment platform
- Continue to bridge the gap between development and operations with a strong bias towards Infrastructure as Code
- Embrace feedback from our engineering teams to improve their SDLC with automation
- Debug, research, or investigate issues in development and production
- Have periodic on-call duties to provide application support, incident management, and troubleshooting
As a person, we expect you to…
- Know that developing software is a team effort
- Be passionate about engineering velocity
- Have a track record of successful practical problem solving, excellent written and interpersonal communication, and documentation skills
We expect you to have experience with
- Building secure, scaleable infrastructure on AWS
- Defining and implementing monitoring and alerting
- Containers (preferably Docker)
- Linux administration
Any experience with the following will be a great plus
- Immutable infrastructure
- Security engineering